Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Photobucket
Your IP is :


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยป
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finally I had finish the marathon of 60esp of Dong Yi! Like finally ! Is a nice show I can say . But I feel beginning is much nicer compared to the ending.. Anyway , is still a great and touching show.
After this, I can finally continue on to watch other show. New shows are waiting for me. And my aim is to go korea next yr during those cold weather ! Hope I will achieve it ! Yeah..
And soon less than 2 more months will be TW trip ! Pls let it faster come ! But bad thing is , menses will come during Tw trip and sure let me moodswing and cant eat so much good foods and drinks! Pls let it delay it or wat ! haha.
And I am so late blogging means no work tmr bec is PH tmr ! this month may sure pass very fast bec so many PH!and soon it will be end of may !
OMG!then soon will be june .. and JULY! hahaha..
Once again, I am a happy gal...
words spilled @ 12:22 AM / here