Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Photobucket
Your IP is :


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
ยป
Sunday, July 03, 2011

Its the start of July and 9 more days to my HAPPY TAWIAN TRIP!
And I am so so so happy bt sad thing is more work to clear before I on leave and looks like I have to work quite late for this week. Too many things to clear.
And last thurs was my manager, michelle last day. She left on my 1st yr anniversary in CYC. I would like to thanks her guidance in this 1 yr. She teach me from nothing to something. All lovely nice memories left behind . ETC, she abusing me, moodswinging and also all those swiss roll and ko rou bou for those designs of shirts. she cried so badly on that day bec she she bu de us. But still I wish her for a better future life with her family and career.
And we done a lovely memories book for her farewell present! Glad she love it and she cried when seeing those photos inside. Super shag for her face that day as makeup on her face are ruined.
Anyway, we will miss her de!
















Just some of the photos of the book we made!
words spilled @ 9:15 PM / here