Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Photobucket
Your IP is :


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Taiwan day 1
Saturday, July 30, 2011

Since I have some of the TW photos so I am here to blog about my Taiwan day 1 photos ..


Waiting for our turn to board the plane ...

I have less than 2 hrs of sleep and so I wear specs and I look so nerd again...


We pay extra $50 for extra leg seat ! Well is more comfortable at least for a 5hrs of flight!


Reach TW airport(Tao Yuan) , and I could say is a budget airport as most budget airline flies here..

This is cute, dog on duty and will smell ur bag/lugguage to see you have any suspicious article.


We bought this ticket to Taipei main station to take the bus...

Is like a coach bus, at least not bad!

And finally , we reached our lovely CItY INN PLUS hotel . The hotel staffs are so super friendly and provide good service. Hotel is also very near to ximen mrt station exit 3, less than 5mins walk. And joke in the hotel create, gi sleeping clothes is gone, kanna take away by the staff and I choke the toilet bowl due to my shit! hahaha...


The hotel lobby




We have a lovely theme for our room, luxury. Jus a normal white wall with lovely wallstickers.
Bad thing is there is no wardrobe, and at least is not as small as what I expected!

The toilet..

Fen & chris room with green bear theme..

Hotel basement , a relaxtion area and while waiting for your clothes to be washed finish, you can sit at this area to watch tv,read magazine and also have a nice chat wif frens.


Laundry room



Ah Zhong Mian Xian!
Is nice ! This is our first food eaten in Taiwan !


Shi Lin
This super big chicken chop long queue always!




Da Chang bao xiao Chang. I more prefer the sausage without the rice. There is one nicer is ximen,next to toilet bowl restuarant..


I SO LOVE THIS CHICKEN CHOP! Especially the seasoning, different from sg one ! But one thing I dislike is that there is bones !

Egg oyster. special sauce .
Ma la Leng mian

WE all love this 青蛙下蛋drink.. ONLY this brand is nice ! You can see lots of this in shilin! Especially, their aiyu wif fenyuan!


Smelly Toufu . Me and gi taste one mouthful ,jiu throw away! I like puke out my first mouthful bec it taste like POOP! At least, gi is brave to swallow that whole mouthful!

So many food stalls sia, all like 拉客。。
The clothings area in shilin.. At the end of food area of shilin, one road across to the clothings side.





Okay, Thats all. I will be blogging day 2 next.. tmr...
我爱台湾!
words spilled @ 11:50 PM / here